Monday, December 15, 2008

WAVE CHURCH DEC 17TH WEDNESDAY!



SOOOOO I am preparing a list of people for the wave, and need ppl to reserve their seats!!! We will be leaving at 5:30 so we can stop and get something to eat this time! and get there way early enough to chillax and look around! sooo if your interested in coming, all you need to bring is 5 bucks to pitch in for gas/toll (this is a huge help!) and then either pack dinner or bring some money for dinner! (we dont normally do dinner, but we are celebrating!) sooo!!

WHEN: 5:30 pm Royal Farms in Exmore!

WHY: BECAUSE ITS A BLAST! (AND GOD IS CRAZY AWESOME!)And you reserve so you can have a seat! I reserve our seats because it gets so packed!

WHAT (do I bring?) : 10 bucks should cover you if you put five aside for a meal and five for toll/gas

HOW: Turn key in ignition.... proceed to press gas pedal....ooh and make sure you dont hit anything. its that easy. :)

Hey I thank you all for possibly coming! in advance!!! If you have questions need directions or want to reserve/unreserve. call me at 331-0311 area code 757. aiight! WOOHOO!

p.s RiCHARD!are you driving??

No comments: